Licences and Supported Platforms
Our software has been designed for use with Windows 7, 8 and 10 (Note: XP users will require to do a little house maintenance to allow the applications to run)
Licences are sold per PC - Multiple users can use a single licence on a single computer.
All updates within the program version number purchased will be free i.e between 5.0.## to 5.9.##. However, major updates, where the version number increments i.e 5.#.## to 6.#.## will be made available to existing customers at a discounted price.
The definition of legacy software is an old and outdated program that is still used to perform a task for a user, even though newer and more efficient options are available. However, where our applications work satisfactorily, the user may see no reason to change it. Please note, we cannot issue new unlock codes for legacy applications where the user changes the machine the application was initially installed on.
When we issue major updates to our software programs, the previous version becomes legacy and we will continue to supply support for a period of 3 months, where possible. After this period the software remains free to use providing you stay on the legacy version and do not upgrade to a newer release or moved to a different machine. We cannot supply legacy support where our programs become out of date due to updates in operating systems from the date the application was created (see above).
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and On Safe Lines Consultancy Limited with regard to the copyrighted Software AIM (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to
comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-
infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd. For product support, please refer to the ticket support system available via the On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd web site. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd product, even if On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
On Safe Lines QHSE Software Ltd
Company Registered in England and Wales
Registration No 04836377