Our Software Code Signing Certificate
QHSE Business Software
FREE Small Business QHSE Software
On Safe Lines QHSE Software programs bear our secure code signing certificate.
Why Sign our Application?
As a software publisher, there are three reasons to sign our applications:
- To prove its integrity
- To develop On Safe Lines reputation
- Trust our code to has not been tempered with
On Safe Lines QHSE Software Code Signing Certificate
- Secure software with the same industry-standard encryption used for SSL Certificates, making it impossible for others to alter our code.
- Acts as a digital ‘safety seal’ to show customers that our code has not been tampered with in any way
- Display the On Safe Lines name, instead of “Unidentified Publisher,” during installation, so customers know we are a legitimate software developer.
- Includes a time-stamp so users know that our code went through the verification process.